We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health at this present time.
Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same; our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our surgery.
Our infection control process is made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We would like to inform you of our infection control procedures we follow at our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our practice follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are constantly changing and updating the way we work as and when new guidelines are released. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked to fill in a Medical History form which is located under the ‘Covid-19’ tab on our website.
• Your temperature will be taken and recorded before entering the Practice.
• We have a hand sanitizing station by the front door. We ask you use this before entering the Practice.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We have extended all our appointments. This allows greater time between patients to reduce waiting times, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
How you can help:
•By letting us know if you or anyone in your household has covid-19 symptoms.
•By wearing a mask when attending your appointment.
•Attending your appointment alone, with the exception of children and patients with carers.
• A distance of at least 1 metre must be observed at all times.
• Payment should be made by card where possible.
• Staff will not shake your hand.
• Please do not arrive early to the practice, unless asked by a member of staff. If necessary, you can wait outside the Practice until it is time for your appointment.
• Please call or email to make an appointment, do not arrive at the Practice without an appointment.
We thank you for your support and understanding.
Dentist and Team
Lighthouse Dental Practice
19 Clarendon Road, Southsea, PO5 2ED
Call: 02392 822740
Monday to Friday – 8.30am–1.00pm – 2.00pm-5.00pm
Best Dentists in Portsmouth
Finance supplied by
GDPR Policy Complaints Protocol For Patients Our Policies
Designed By Global Big Media | Copyright 2020 Lighthouse Dental Practice
Lighthouse Dental Practice Limited T/A Lighthouse Dental Practice is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 914429. We act as a credit broker not a lender and offer finance from one lender.
Lighthouse Dental Practice Limited t/as Lighthouse Dental Practice. Registered Address: 2 Manor Farm Court, Old Wolverton Road, Old Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Company Number 06214569.