It is easy to get your mouth clean and healthy, and keep it that way. A simple routine can help prevent most dental problems:
– brushing your teeth last thing at night and at least one other time during the day, with a fluoride toothpaste
– spit out after brushing and do not rinse, so that the fluoride stays on your teeth longer
– cleaning between the teeth with ‘interdental’ brushes or floss at least once a day
– good eating habits – having sugary foods and drinks less often, and
– regular dental check-ups.
– Although most people brush regularly, many don’t clean between their teeth and some people don’t have regular dental check-ups. A few small changes in your daily routine can make a big difference in the long term. Your dental team can remove any build-up on your teeth and treat any gum disease that has already appeared. But daily dental care is up to you, and the main weapons are the toothbrush, toothpaste and interdental cleaning (cleaning between your teeth).
Call us today on 02392 822740