We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
We have been open since the 08th of June and are doing everything possible to see emergencies and all who are in need of dental care.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our surgery. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our practice follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are up-to-date on new guidance that has been issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked to fill in a Medical History form which is located under the ‘Covid-19’ tab and return it via email.
• Your temperature will be taken and recorded before entering the Practice.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
•By wearing a mask or covering when attending your appointment.
• With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone.
• A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed at all times.
• Payment should be made by card where possible.
• Staff will not shake your hand.
• If you show any symptoms prior to your appointment, you should contact the practice by phone to inform them.
• Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice until it is time.
• Please do not arrive without an appointment.
Dentist and Team